Thursday, 13 November 2014

Tips on; Getting longer hair. | Tips&Tricks.

I have long hair and its a pain to keep it looking good but I love my hair and to be honest I don't think short hair will suit me. I get a lot of people asking me how I got my hair long and how I look after it, especially at my school. So I thought why not write it down on here so all of you who want longer hair can do what I did to get my hair this length.

  • Trim the ends of your hair every 6 weeks, some people say to do it every three months but I do it every 6 weeks. This will help your hair grow faster.
  • Avoid brushing your hair when its wet, this will prevent snapping the ends of your hair.
  • Avoid dying your hair, using harsh chemicals, teasing/backcombing, blow drying and heated tools.
  • Wash your hair every second day to keep your hair smooth.
  • Don't make hairstyles to tight, this can cause breakage and your hair wont grow fast.
  • Your hair needs certain nutrients to grow long and healthy. A well balanced diet can add essential minerals, vitamins and proteins to help your hair grow faster.
  • Best foods for healthy hair: Salmon, high in protein and healthy omega-3 fats. Beans, peanuts, peas and other legumes that contain iron and zinc. Dark green vegetables that supply iron and vitamins and eggs, excellent source of vitamin B12.
*All the tips above have been found online or from my own experience.

Daily Reminder; The best project you'll ever work on is you! 

DFTBA!x