10 Skin Care Tips. | Tips&Tricks.
Today I'm sharing with you some skin care tips that I think are very important for loving your skin and keeping it in a healthy state.
- Do not wear make-up every single day. This is one tip everyone should know as you need to let your skin breathe. You also need to remove it every night as its when your cells will renew itself and keeping make-up on your skin will clog up pores.
- Exfoliate your skin at least once a week. It'll makes your skin glow.
- Always moisturise, even if you have oily skin.
- Wear face masks. Every now and then its important to put on a face mask as it provides a deep nourishment to your skin. You can just make your own face masks at home. (DIY Face Masks)
- Its important to cleanse, tone and moisturise your skin. This is because your skin is the most abused by the environment and our lifestyles and this can leave your face with breakouts. No7 do a nice range of cleansers, toners and moisturisers that are affordable.
- To detoxify and help your skin breathe, open your pores by putting a warm towel over you face for a few minutes.
- Eat a Healthy diet!
- Always apply moisturiser or make-up that has SPF, this will keep your skin from getting damaged by the sun and is the best way to keep skin youthful.
- Doing yoga can improve circulation. The boost of oxygen this gives is what leaves your skin with a lovely glow.
- Almonds are a healthy snack that will give you super skin that is plump and healthy as it contains omega-3 and vitamin E.