Hi, beautiful people. Today I'm going to do 25 Beauty Tips and Tricks for you that I think could be useful and help you in the future.
- If you want a matte lipstick and you can't find an already matte lipstick in the colour you want, get a tissue and lay it over your lips. Then gently dab it so it touches the lipstick, apply translucent powder over the top with a brush and Bobs your uncle.
- Do you have gloopy nail polish? No need to fret, just simply place it in a bowl full of boiling water for 2 minutes and its back to normal!
- DON'T PUMP YOUR MASCARA WAND INTO THE TUBE. Most of you probably pump the mascara wand into the tube when applying it onto your lashes to get more product on the brush but this makes your mascara dry up quicker. What you should do is place the wand back in the tube carefully, twist it around, then take it out carefully again.
- Using dry shampoo at night will work better then applying it in the morning as it'll work into your hair better.
- If you cannot find your eye-liner or ran out, no worries. All you need is an angled brush that you apply your eye-liner with and your mascara.
- If you have a bronzer or blush that doesn't suit your skin colour or you think would be a nice lip colour, you can combine it with a clear lip balm/Vaseline by adding a little amount (you can add more to get the shade you want) of powder of your chose and the lip balm/Vaseline into a small container and mix it together.
- Apply baby power between coats of mascara to make your eyelashes look longer and thicker.
- If you have trouble putting false lashes on, cut them into 3 parts before sticking them on. This makes applying false lashes more easier and there will be less fiddling around with the glue. Also, you can use the end of a bobby pin to apply glue to the rim of the fake lashes.
- You can use dryer sheets to reduce frizz in your hair by gently rubbing your hair with it (after it's dry).
- To stop your lipstick from bleeding onto your cup, you can lick the part of the glass you are going to drink from just before you take a sip but you have to do it subtly, you also just want to add a little moisture to the side not drool all over it.
- For super soft feet, apply Vaseline to them before going to bed and slip on some socks.
- For the perfect smokey eye when you have no time or you can't do them, draw a hash tag on your outer eye area where the eye-shadow is usually placed with an eye-liner in the colour of your chose, then take a pencil brush and a blending brush and begin blending that baby away.
- Keep your nail polish bottles from drying shut by applying a thin layer of Vaseline on the neck of the bottle.
- If you run-out or don't have a highlighter, you can use a white shimmery eye-shadow that works just as well.
- If you're having trouble trying to find the hollows of your cheeks when contouring, place a pencil right below the hollows of your cheek and using a fluffy blending brush, apply the contour power and trace the pencil as a guide line. Then take a fluffy face brush and blend the harsh line away!
- For a safe and easy way to de-clump your mascara you can use a clean toothbrush and brush that across your lashes like you would when applying mascara.
- If your eye-liner usually runs down your face (which happens usually with oil-based eye-liners), apply face powder right underneath the eye-liner to create a barrier.
- If you have a mascara wand that you LOVE, once the mascara has finished, you can reuse the wand with any other mascaras you like.
- When you come out the shower, always pat your hair dry, not in a rubbing motion as that can break the ends of your hair.
- Lemon juice + Sun = Lighter hair. Cut a fresh lemon in half, juice it and run it through your hair using your fingers, then go in the sun.
- Inserting a hair clip underneath the top section of a ponytail can give it more volume.
- If you want your nail polish to match your eye-shadow, you can take some of the eye-shadow, mix it with clear nail polish and voila.
- For fuller lashes, be sure to put mascara on both sides of your lashes, finish with applying it on the front.
- One trick that I use all the time when I run out of make-up remover is using Vaseline. Just rub a bit of Vaseline on the make-up (I use it mainly around my eyes) and wipe it off with a normal tissue.
- Perfume can remove nail polish off your nails. I don't know when you'd use this but I thought its a nice little trick to keep in mind. Maybe when you're out and your nail polish start to chip and you only have perfume with you then this will come in handy.
I know some of you probably knew some of these tips already but some might not, I hope this helped. Thanks for reading!!