Monday, 12 October 2015

7 ways to get rid or tame frizzy hair. | Tips&Tricks.

Hi everyone, here I've got 7 ways you can get rid or tame your frizzy hair. Just like you, who are reading this, I also have frizzy hair and these tips helped me tame my frizzy hair well.
  1. Blow dry on the cool setting instead of the hot setting. 
  2. Use paper towels or a cotton t-shirt instead of a regular towel. This is because a towel will create a lot more friction with your hair and cause frizz. 
  3. Squeeze your hair when you come out the shower to remove the water. Do not rub, as that will cause friction which leads to frizzy hair.
  4.  DIY anti-frizz mask; mix honey and yogurt together, then put that in your hair and leave it in for a few minutes and wash out, this will hopefully tame your frizzy hair.
  5. If you have curly/wavy hair don't brush it when your hair is dry, that will just leave you with a frizzy mess! Instead brush/comb it when its damp.
  6. Don't give your hair alcohol! Most hair products contain alcohol and this will make your hair dry and create even more frizzy hair.
  7. My favourite product to use is Argon Oil. I just pour a few drops into my hand and spread it out evenly through the ends of my hair with my fingers. This will repair and rejuvenate your hair leaving it shiny and smooth.
Theses are just some of the things I do to tame my frizzy hair and I hope it helped you with yours too! Thanks for reading and I'll see you next week for the next post.
Byeee!
xx