Monday, 2 January 2017

Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer review. | Beauty.

Hi loves, recently my face has been dry and I desperately needed a hydrating primer and I had heard good things about Smashbox's Photo Finish Hydrating Primer. This primer did exceptionally well with hydrating my face under the foundation and creasing was not as bad as other primers I have tried.

If you have dry skin, you should try this out because it works so well for me. My skin needs as much help as it possibly can get but I also do have larger pores on my nose and on the apples of my cheeks so I do use a pore filler on top to sort that problem out as this one does not fill in pores. The formula is oil-free, cooling and very lightweight, though I don't think it actually keeps my make-up on for longer, it just keeps it looking fresher.

I would recommend this to you if you need hydration, don't have large pores, or have dull skin but this isn't for you if you want your foundation to last a long time or mask your pores and fine lines because it won't and let's be honest, this currently costs £28 and there's plenty of other primers that could perfectly do the job for you if you don't have the budget.

Thanks for reading!xx
*Sorry I don't have any pictures of the product.